Friday, November 25, 2011

It's Leftovers Day!


Happy Leftovers Everyone! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I know I did. Three great football games, family football outside, a little fighting between the relatives, and delicious sweet potatoes! All my family’s great Thanksgiving traditions remained in tack. Obviously my favorite food is the sweet potatoes but it is definitely a close finish between that, the turkey, and the mac & cheese. We also had homemade applesauce which I’m not sure counts as a Thanksgiving food but is still delicious.


Another Great Thanksgiving Tradition: Charlie Brown!


Of course on a day like this it's time to recount what I am thankful for which is a pretty long list. At the top of this list I am thankful for my family and my health, as well as the tremendous opportunities I’ve been given in life to attend such a fantastic school as Michigan State, and all the great friends I’ve met there.
So how did your Thanksgiving go? What are your favorite traditions and favorite Thanksgiving foods? And most important of all, what are you thankful for? I’d love to hear your favorite Thanksgiving stories in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment