Sunday, July 29, 2012

14 Days of Summer


In two weeks I’ll be moving back in to campus (As an RA I’ll be moving in a little earlier than most) and I simply can’t wait. I’ve had a great summer, as I’ve chronicled in this blog, from hanging out on the Detroit River, to catching a Tigers game, to some of the fun perks of my Chrysler internship. This was my first summer in Michigan and even though most of my friends from State live in Michigan it has been hard to see them. As it turns out, Michigan is pretty big, and I am not the only one with an internship dominating my time.

I’ve also blogged about my unbridled excitement for the coming football season. It’s hard for me to express how ready I am for the season to start. Let me put it this way: if a genie came to me today, and told me he could fast forward time until 8 am August 31st but I would have to trade in the final 2 years of my life, I don’t know what I would do, I just don’t know.



So summer is coming to an end, and another chapter will close. But as soon as it does we’ll all be back at school, hanging with friends, interesting classes, and of course reminding those in blue why they fear the Green. See everyone soon!

1 comment: