Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fourth of July


 Happy Independence Day America! And Happy 4th of July to everyone else! What a great summer holiday! The grill, family, and blowing stuff up with your neighbors. It’s a celebration of America and everything we as a nation have accomplished. A time for reflection as we stare into the lights in the sky. A time when we remember when this happened.

 
Okay so that was a bit self-serving (for those who don’t know I’m interning at Chrysler right now). I promise that’s the last time I shamelessly plug the company I work for. Today is also a great day to look forward, to see where our country is heading, and to remind us to come together as Americans to shape the future we want. 
  
Okay so I lied, but its still a great speech that reminds me why I am proud to be an American. So go ahead and enjoy the day. Wherever you are have a burger and blow something up, it’s the 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment