Saturday, August 18, 2012

Back On Campus!


Sorry guys, I haven't been able to blog for awhile as I was moving around this past week. But more importantly,  I'm officially moved in to my new room and back on Campus! I had a great summer but now its  over and time to get ready for another great year of being a Spartan! For those who don't know I'm going to be an RA again this year which will offer its own unique challenges and rewards. I also hope to get more involved with the clubs this year as I am nearing my final opportunity to participate in college life. Mostly I hope to get more involved with Spartasoft. As I've discussed earlier, Spartasoft teaches a lot and hopefully will help me develop into the game programmer I need to be to get a job when I graduate. I'm looking forward to so much not even to mention the giant scoreboard perched on top of the football stadium! Are you ready for some football! Even better. Are you ready for the fall semester! I can't wait to see everyone back on campus in only a few short weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment