Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Winter Break!


Happy holidays everyone! I know I'm a little late but I hope everyone is enjoying their break! I know that I'm enjoying this relaxing period where I don't have to think about grades, homework, professors, or classes in general.

This break has also been a great opportunity to catch up with my family. My second favorite present was a collection of Tarantino DVD's. Of course my favorite present was the arrival of the NBA!! Its back like it never left!

I will say that I do miss being on campus. I'm excited to start up IM Basketball, and more importantly Big Ten Basketball play will be in full swing when we get back. Its a weird limbo where I am excited to be back but I also hope this break never ends! See everybody in a couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment