Saturday, April 14, 2012

Area 52


Hey everyone, this may come as a surprise to you, but I decided to shamelessly self-promote (again). My blog so deal with it. Seriously though a while back me and my fellow Game Design classmates finished another group of projects that I haven't had a chance to share until now.

I am very proud just to be a part of the team that put this together. We all started with a basic theme of Discovery. Then one of our members discovered how to make an algorithm that would randomly generate a different maze every time you played the game. We ran with that idea and ended up with a Telekinetic alien escaping from Area 52 (bigger and badder than Area 51).

Its a small download so please enjoy!:


I'm also really proud (and jealous) of what my fellow classmates were capable of, so I figured I would share them with you as well.


Its a game with a really cool atmosphere of a dark haunted house that has interesting puzzles involving light in unique ways. Its really eerie.


Another game that is different every time you play, this one randomly generates an incredibly deep and varied galaxy, yours to explore.


Another haunted game, this time in a hotel. A young boy in a 2D world looks to avoid the monsters of this scary night.


Another side-scroller, this time you play a Cactus who along with his Donkey, trusty whip and boomerang, must save the Chickens, and defeat the El Chupacabra. There's also an insanely addictive endless mode.


This game features a fully realized RPG world that will take you hours to explore, and you never know what's around each corner of this beautiful world.


This game features an open world style Boat with goofy achievements, a wacky story, and plenty to see and do. Also non-stop laughs. See if you can find everything!


I really enjoyed playing all of this round's games, yours to enjoy! 

Leave any feedback in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment