Monday, April 9, 2012

Everybody Love Everybody


We are now three weeks away from finals. And while the summer can't come fast enough, finals are coming way too quickly. I've mentioned multiple times on here that one of the best ways for me to forget my stress is to watch movies. I consider myself a big movie buff. Luckily Michigan State has got my fix covered. For example this weekend Semi-Pro was playing on Comedy Central, but I realized I didn't want to watch it censored and with commercials.

So I decided I wanted to watch a movie on RHA TV on demand which has an impressive list of movies that rotates, including Semi Pro. And yet, most of my friends have never heard of this website available only to on campus MSU students. So I thought  I would list my favorite movies currently available.




Everybody has already seen this movie, but that does not change the fact that it is one of the greatest movies of all time.




Easily the most underrated movie in Will Ferrell's resume, featuring a great supporting cast surrounding one of Ferrell's best characters, Jackie Moon. This movie is criminally underappreciated.




I am a big fan of both Seth Rogan and Joseph Gordon-Levitt (ever since his performance as the lead in one of my favorite movies: theLookout). Although this movie was sold as a comedy, it ended up being a pretty compelling drama.




A good sports movie that I enjoyed because it bucked some of the normal trends of sports movies. For example, the climactic success of the team was experienced somewhere towards the middle, usually that's a moment saved for the very end. Moreover Jonah Hill and Brad Pitt had very good chemistry.

There are other movies I've been wanting to see such as Blow and Hoosiers, and a bunch more that may be exactly what you are looking for, so check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment