Friday, September 14, 2012

Taste of Summer


The sun is shining bright on East Lansing. While that means Michigan State's campus is as beautiful as ever it also means that its hot as heck outside. So this week my floor and I decided to walk over to MSU Dairy, the perfect hot afternoon activity. If you have never been to the MSU Dairy Store you are missing out. The ice cream is made right here on campus and rivals any ice cream chain I've ever been to. It's also about half the price of places like Ben & Jerry's or Coldstone. There are so many ridiculous and creative flavors (usually sporting puns which I also support) that every time I've been there I've had a different flavor. This time I had Banana Choc-Eye Chunk and Gopher Smore which proved to be a fantastic complimentary taste and I whole-heartedly recommend it. In fact I recommend everyone make the trip to MSU Dairy while the sun is still shining. As we in Michigan all know, Winter is Coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment